We are a family business that believes in helping when and where we can. We believe that every little bit helps and we are doing what we can to help others.
In 2016 we have:
- Donated treats to the Dearborn Animal Shelter.
- Donated baskets to several fundraisers.
In 2017 we have:
- Donated baskets to several fundraisers for several causes such as cancer and schools.
- Donated to the Shades of Pink Foundation for breast cancer patients
- Donated to the Make a Wish Foundation for a Mile a Wish Bicycle Tour
- Donated $200 worth of dog food and our treats to Premier Pet Supply in their efforts to take animal supplies to Texas after the hurricane.
- Co-Sponsored a fundraiser the Devoted Barn was having.
- Donated several bags of treats to the Devoted Barn
- Donated a basket to the Michigan War Dog Fundraiser
- Donated $200 worth of mittens, hats, cars, chapstick and games to Toys for Tots in Livingston County
In 2018 we have:
- Donated $100 to the Boy Scouts of America Troop 401 to help them earn their way to camp!
- Bought our fair share of Girl Scout Cookies! We bought some from several different troops.
- Donated $120 to Ducks Unlimited. They are a great organization working to keep our wetlands safe from developers.
- Donated to Comedy for a Cause to benefit the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Donated $250 to the Michigan Humane Society
- Donated a basket to the www.Bowl4AnimalRescue.org fundraiser
- Donated a basket to GRACE (Grayhound Retirement Adoption Care Education) for their annual fundraiser
- Donated $200 worth of our treats and supplies for Military dogs and their handlers
- Donated a basket to the Ogemaw County Humane Society in West Branch for their raffle
- Donated a basket to the Washtenaw Christian Academy for their fundraiser
- Donated a basket to Christ our Savior Church for their fundraiser
- Donated clothes to foster children in Livingston county